My name is Brandy Preston. I have been in the healthcare field since I was 20 years old. I am a family nurse practitioner who quickly became discouraged with conventional medicine when I learned that the therapies that were standards of care were not making my patients healthier or their lives better. I went into healthcare to help people instead I felt like I was doing them a disservice by prescribing expensive chemicals that were basically a bandage for a deeper wound. The limited time allowed with each patient left me feeling overwhelmed when trying to tell them how to live a healthier lifestyle. I started seeking a better way – a way that was not disease focused but was focused on empowerment of the individual to optimize their health and life.
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner
- Certified Apeiron Epigenetic/Genomic Coach
- Certification with Kresser Institute of Functional Medicine
- Certification with Kalish Institute of Functional Medicine
- True Cellular Detox Mentorship with Dr.Dan Pompa
- Certified ReCode Practitioner with Dr. Dale Bredensen
- Pending Personal Trainer Certification with Menno Hesslemans
- Currently pursing Doctorate Degree in Nutrition.